- Participate in an eco-tour along the Johor River with activities like stand-up paddling, bird-watching, obstacle course, and cycling.
- Enjoy complimentary use of facilities for mahjong, table tennis, chess and more.
- Obstacle course and escape room games available.
- Lunch, BBQ dinner, and breakfast included.
- Package A: 2D1N stay for 1 person in a family room with team-building activities for RM150 instead of RM375
- Package B: 2D1N stay for 1 person in a family room with stand-up paddling and biking for RM220 instead of RM515
Day 1 (L, D)
- 12pm: Check-in
- 12.30pm: Lunch
- 2pm: Adventure-based learning games, escape room, or egg drop (Package A) / Stand-up paddling along Johor River (Package B)
- 5pm: Wash up
- 6.30pm: BBQ dinner
- 7.30pm: Mahjong, chess, table tennis, etc. (subject to availability)
Day 2 (B)
- 6.30am: Sunrise and birdwatching
- 7.30am: Breakfast
- 8am: Obstacle course or bridge building (package A) / mountain biking around estate (package B)
- 11am: Return and check out
Outdoor activities subject to weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
Colonial Styled Eco-Resort on the Banks of the Johor River
Even from a distance, you can see the three clerestories that soar above the sprawling ivory mansion topped with a brick-red tiled-roof, former home to an estate manager during colonial times. Although the building has been refurbished, the original stairway and flooring made of cengal wood still remains, and you can enjoy additional facilities like conference rooms, dining area, and dorms equipped with air-conditioning and en-suite bathrooms. The retreat is located away from the bustle of the city so you can expect a stay surrounded by nature with the tranquil sight of the Johor River and outdoor activities like stand-up paddling and cycling tours to the banana plantation nearby.
Ulu Tiram, Johor: Cascading Waterfalls and Bird Watchers Retreat
Ulu Tiram is located near Kota Tinggi, a quiet city blessed with natures bounty and site of historic royal tombs. Fans of bird-watching will know the Gunung Panti Recreational Forest as a good location to spot over 250 species including rare and protected birds like the Wallaces Hawk-eagle, Helmeted Hornbill, and Great Slaty Woodpecker. The Kota Tinggi Waterfall is situated towards the north-west and is made up of multi-level cascades which make it a relaxing place to unwind amidst its rocky ledges while the shallow wading pool with water slides is suitable for families.
- Max. occupancy: 4 guests
- En-suite bathroom with hot shower
- Meeting and conference rooms
- Hall and dining area
- Water and outdoor activities
Add-Ons (payable to retreat centre)
- Transfer from Johor Bahru town to Kulim Eco-TRAIL Retreat: call to enquire.